Your local GP Clinic
Located at 164 Inglis Street, we offer you and your family an experienced team of doctors, a highly skilled nursing team, a friendly reception team, and convenient access to in-house Pathology services.
Appointments: (03) 5366 7999
Fax: (03) 5366 7890
Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 8.00pm | Saturday: 9.00am – 4.00pm
The GP Clinic is not open on Sundays or public holidays. In an emergency or life threatening situation, please call 000.
Do you know our fees?
The BDHC GP Clinic is a mixed billing practice. Payment will be required at time of consultation.
Standard GP consultations (under 20 minutes) are $60, of which you’re entitled to a Medicare rebate of $38.75, so the out of pocket cost is $21.25.
If you need more time, longer consultations are available at a fee of $96.30, of which you’re entitled to a Medicare rebate of $75.05, so the out of pocket cost is $21.25.
If you don’t have a valid Medicare card, GP consultation fees will be charged and a receipt provided to you so that you can claim back the applicable rebate via Medicare.
Eligible to be bulk-billed for a GP consultation:
- Under 16
- Over 65
- Concession or Health Care Card holders
Urgent care services are $30 out of pocket, plus consultation fee.
Nurse consultations are $10 – $30 out of pocket, plus dressings (which vary from $2 – $20, depending on the type required).
Procedure fees (below) are not bulk billable, however, a portion of the amount is claimable through Medicare.
Plaster – $20
Sutures – $20
Shave Biopsy – $30
Skin Lesion Removal – $110
Mirena Insertion – $140.60
Ferro Injection Infusion – $40, plus consultation fee
Venesection – $30, plus consultation fee
*Please note, prices include any GST.
Please call GP Clinic Reception on (03) 5366 7999.
GP Clinic appointment bookings
We have a new online booking system called HotDoc (green button below). If you are a new or existing patient, you can now make an appointment booking by:
- Booking online via our website (click the green button below to book your appointment)
- Downloading the free HotDoc app
- Calling us on (03) 5366 7999
HotDoc is a secure, online booking system. Some benefits include:
- The sign-up process is quick and simple.
- It’s easy to add and edit personal information.
- You can link family members, view your appointment history and ‘favourite’ your preferred doctor.
- HotDoc will send you an email confirmation once your booking is made, and an SMS reminder of your appointment.
- If you like using HotDoc to make your appointments, you can also download the free app.
Note, to ensure your booking is made correctly, please enter your name as it appears on your Medicare card.
BDHC is a Centrelink Agency
You can connect with Centrelink, Medicare and other government programs and services at Ballan District Health & Care. Learn more >