You can connect with Centrelink, Medicare and other government programs and services at Ballan District Health & Care.
This is because we are a Services Australia Agent.
We have free self-service facilities to help you conduct your government business. Using our computer, you can log in to your myGov account and get things done on the spot. If you don’t have a myGov account, our staff can help you to set one up.
There is a phone for you to access phone self-service, or speak with a Services Australia Service Officer. If you’d rather use your mobile phone or tablet, we have free Wi-Fi available. You don’t need a password, so you can get online straight away. You can also use the Wi-Fi to download and install the Express Plus mobile apps. Our staff can help you set up your digital services if you’re not sure what to do.
So, next time you need to do some government business, drop in to BDHC at 164 Inglis Street, Ballan, Victoria 3342.
Our Services Australia Agency is open:
When: Monday to Friday (closed public holidays)
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Where: 164 Inglis Street, Ballan, Victoria 3342 (enter via the GP Clinic)
Further detail on how we can help
The Centrelink Agency at BDHC can assist with the following:
- use of internet enabled computer and printer
- access free Wi-Fi without a password
- get brochures and fact sheets
- call Services Australia using the phone provided
- use the phone claiming service
- get reply paid Medicare envelopes
- scan, copy, print and upload documents
- verify identity documents
Our friendly staff can also help with general questions about payments and services.
Please note, staff at Agents are not Services Australia staff. They cannot:
- make any payments or decisions about payments
- review, assess or vary payments
- issue Electronic Benefit Transfer and other cards