Permanent/Part Time (0.4eft)
(Weekend work included)
An exciting opportunity currently exists for a highly skilled and motivated Nurse to join our rapidly expanding healthcare team.
Key position requirements include:
- RN with current registration with APHRA
- Current Vic Drivers Licence and CPR competency
- Current WWC and Police check
- Aged care and acute setting experience is desirable, as is experience in community nursing
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
You will be required to work every 2nd weekend.
Applications “marked Confidential” including cover letter addressing key selection criteria and a current CV; should be forwarded to: Ann Griffin, People and Culture Manager, BDHC, 33 Cowie Street Ballan 3342 or email to email@example.com
Applications Close: Monday 6th May 2019 at 5pm
Ballan District Health and Care is a Values Based Organisation