For your rehabilitation & general fitness needs
The Ballan Primary Care Centre is located at 166 Inglis Street, Ballan. This local facility is part of the Centre for Community Health at Ballan District Health & Care.
- Hydrotherapy Pool (10m x 5m)
- Full equipped Gym
The Primary Care Centre is suited for rehabilitation and prehabilitation, as well as for the general fitness needs of community members. Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists are available at Ballan District Helath & Care to develop personalised programs that meet the needs of your current situation.
Membership Fee Schedule
Allows access to the hydrotherapy pool, spa and gymnasium at Ballan District Health & Care – 166 Inglis Street, Ballan. Memberships can be purchased at Hospital reception (33 Cowie Street) Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- Non Concession: $56
- Concession (Teen, Health Care Card holder, Pensioner) $44
- Family (2 adults, 2 children between 14-18 years old): $152
12 month membership (upfront payment)
- Non Concession: $654
- Concession (Teen, Health Care Card holder, Pensioner): $492
- Single entry: $15
- TAC Quarterly Membership: $550
- Worksafe Quarterly Membership: $521.83
- Children under 5 with an assisting adult (pool only and during child friendly hour). Adult ratio must be 1:1.: $5
- Children 5-14 years old (pool only): $5
General public access to the hydrotherapy pool, spa and gymnasium at Ballan District Health & Care – 166 Inglis Street, Ballan.
Please note – The Ballan Primary Care Centre is closed on Public Holidays
Take the virtual tour
Page last updated: 30 April 2019