Opportunity on Inglis is more than just an op shop in Ballan. It is also a hub of community activity and a great place to have a delicious coffee and meet new people! Why not come down and join us?
- Clothing, books, shoes, collectables + more!
- Coffee, friendship and winter warmth
- Eclectic and vintage styles
Op Shop open hours
- Monday 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Tuesday: 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Wednesday: 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Friday: 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Saturday: 10.00am – 1.00pm
Questions? Let’s chat!
- Phone number: 0438 309 357
Where to find us
With winter fast approaching, we’re calling on our community to get together, and provide the warmth and goodness of home-made soup for everybody. Souper Tuesday – where we provide a cup of delicious home-made soup and a fresh roll to everybody in-store, will be starting again for the Winter months.
Sponsorship is $100 per week, and for that, not only will you be providing a hearty lunch for our community, but we will also promote your business on our Facebook page and in-store.
If you’d like to get involved, please call Michaela on 0438 309 357. Or – see us in store at at 159 Inglis Street, Ballan. We are open Monday to Friday (10am – 3pm) and Saturday (10am – 1pm).
- 5 June 2018 – Timeless Tattoos
- 12 June 2018 – Blackwood Merchant
- 19 June 2018 – Mobile Whataburger
- 26 June 2018 – Martin Street Coffee
- 3 July 2018 – Crown Catering
- 10 July 2018 – Grainger Legal
- 17 July 2018 – Zest Cafe
- 24 July 2018 – Dynamic Tiling & Waterproofing
- 31 July 2018 – Grainger Legal
- 7 August 2018 – Ballan Rotary
- 14 August 2018 – Moorabool News
- 21 August 2018 – Mobile Whataburger
- 28 August 2018 – CWA of Ballan
What people are saying
“Would have to be one of the best, if not the best op shop in central highlands. The Opshop has some of the greatest brands and it’s a hipsters dream come true! The op shop has some unique characters who volunteer and the experience is terrific. Treat yourself with a warm drink or a slice, or some soup on Tuesday! I got myself some great buys here, this one is a must “ – Michael (OpShop.org)
“10 out of 5” – Edward (Google Review)
“This is my favourite op shop. A nice place to meet and rummage and find a treasure or two. They have a cute little cafe at the rear of the shop” – Mary Anna (Google Review)
“Actually a really great OP shop especially if you like handknits and nick knacks. Off the hipster trail so better odds of finding something good!” – Logan (Google Review)