Hydrotherapy Pool & Rehabilitation Gymnasium Information
The Ballan Primary Care Centre is located at 166 Inglis Street, Ballan. This local facility is attached to the Ballan Community Health GP Super Clinic and houses a 10m x 5m hydrotherapy pool, spa and a fully equipped gymnasium. The facility is suited to those who wish to commence rehabilitation, prehabilitation and for the general fitness needs of the public. Please note that children under the age of 13 are unable to use the facility due to supervision and safety requirements.
Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists are on site to develop personalised programs to meet all your needs depending on your current situation. Please note, a Doctor’s clearance may be required for some attendees.
For membership information, please call the Hospital Reception on 5368-1100.
Open Hours for the General Public: (Current 2017)
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 6:00am – 10:30am + 3:30pm – 7pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 6:00am – 10:30am + 3:30 – 7:30pm
- Saturday 7:00am – 11:00am
Membership Prices are as follows: (Current 2017)
- Monthly Non Concession – $50.00
- Monthly Concession (Teen, Health Care Card or Pensioner) – $40.00
- Monthly Family (2 adults and 2 children between 13 and 18 years old) – $100.00
- 12 Month Non Concession (upfront) – $550.00
- 12 Month Concession (upfront) – $440.00
- Single Entry – $15.00
- TAC Quarterly $450.00
- WorkSafe Quarterly $514.22
Memberships can be purchased at Ballan Hospital Reception during business hours.