What is a Home Care Package?
A government-funded, coordinated package of services (e.g. meal preparation, cleaning, gardening), tailored to meet the care needs of older people who wish to remain living at home. Based in Ballan, we offer all four levels of Home Care Packages, and can tailor a care plan that enables you to live independently at home, and live the life you want.
Getting the right support
Getting the right support is very important and makes all the difference in helping you to live at home independently and safely for many years to come. As a smaller provider of Home Care Packages, we understand how important it is for older people to be in control of the decisions about their care. That’s why our services are flexible and personally tailored to suit your needs, your lifestyle and what you value most.
Why choose Ballan District Health & Care?
With so many choices, it can be difficult to navigate Australia’s aged care system.
That’s why we have made managing and coordinating care simple, flexible and personal. We take a very personal approach to service by getting to know you and what’s important to you:
- our range of services allows us to be with you every step of the way throughout your aged care journey
- you will be supported by a dedicated team from the very beginning
- we have strong local presence in the Moorabool Shire and know your area well
- we have the expertise and experience to support older people and also those living with memory loss
Meet James – Home Care Package recipient
The next step…
Have a chat with Kris or Erin at Ballan District Health & Care about how we help.
- Please call us on (03) 5366 7905 – Monday to Friday
- Or send an email to email@example.com
Community members interested in receiving a Home Care Package will need to register with My Aged Care.
Our Home Care Package Team can assist you at every stage, from My Aged Care registration to package coordination.