How You Can Help
Ballan District Health & Care is a community owned, registered charity and does not receive automatic government funding. We rely on public donations, fundraising events and the Philanthropic Sector to upgrade our equipment and expand our services and facilities.
Ballan District Health & Care’s is committed to providing the highest quality level of care for the entire district.
- You can pledge your financial support over a period of time
- You can make a tax deductable donation of any amount
- You can hold a fundraising event
- You can become a volunteer and donate your time and talents
Bequests – Would you like to say Thank You?
- You may wish to consider remembering us in your Will as a Bequest
- You may wish donate money in memory of a loved one
YOUR SUPPORT WILL ENABLE US TO:
- Proceed with specific redevelopment projects that will expand and improve our facility
- Purchase medical equipment for the benefit of patients and our community
- Enable us to provide you will special needs and improved quality of life programs
For more information, please email or telephone our PR & Fundraising Manager on (03) 5366 7961