With your help, we can Continue to Thrive
Every day thousands of rural Australians need access to healthcare and wellbeing services. Every day charitable health services are there to meet their needs.
Ballan District Health & Care has been meeting the needs of rural people in Ballan and the surrounding districts for more than 50 years.
The Impact of Giving
Giving to the right organisation at the right time can have an impact that lasts for many lifetimes, changing history.
Community giving created Ballan District Health & Care – a modern, integrated healthcare service:
- Supported by more than 80 volunteers
- Caring for local people, and
- Employing more than 180 community members.
Together, we can Continue to Thrive by investing in our community through giving.
- The Memory Support Unit Project – addressing the needs of community members with dementia-related disorders
- The GP Clinic Extension Project – addressing the region’s GP shortage and training the next generation of doctors
- The Residential Aged Care Project – addressing the shortage of residential aged care places
- The Day Procedure Facility Project – increasing the community’s healthcare options and providing new employment
How to Give
For more information about planned giving, pledged giving and one-off and memoriam donations, please:
- Book an appointment with the Fundraising Manager on (03) 5366 7961, or
- Email the Communications Department at email@example.com
Ballan District Health & Care is a registered charity with DGR status and can receive tax deductable gifts.