We provide high quality & loving care in an environment that promotes learning
The Ballan Childcare Centre offers your child a warm and loving, educationally rich, close to home environment, located at 88a Simpson Street, Ballan.
The Centre’s educational curriculum is Reggio Emilia inspired. This means that we view each child as a capable, active and confident learner and believe our role as educators is to work with your child’s natural curiosity and desire for self-expression as they explore the world.
Our meals are cooked in the Ballan District Health & Care kitchen and have a focus on locally sourced ingredients. Our menu is overseen by a dietician, ensuring our children have access to over 50% of their daily nutritional requirements.
- Babies Room (4 months to 2 years)
- Toddlers Room (2 to 3 years)
- Pre-Kinder Room (3 to 4 years)
- Kinder Room (4 to 5 years)
About our educators
- Highly experienced with nationally recognised qualifications
- Regular National Police & Working with Children checks
- Trained in First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Emergency Asthma Management, Child Protection and Hand Hygiene.
Our close to home services cater for every member of the family with warmth and kindness. If you would like to know more, please call the Ballan Childcare Centre Manager on 5368 1811.
- Statement of Philosophy
- Nutrition food and beverages and dietary requirements
- Interactions with Children Policy
- Emergency Management Plan
- Child Safe Environment Policy
- Orientation Enrolment and Transitions
- Sun Protection Policy
- Water Play Policy
- Acceptance and Refusal of Authorisations
- Excursions Policy
- Fees Policy
- Dealing with Infectious Disease
- Delivery and Collection of Children
Small Green Steps
We are committed to playing our small part in protecting the planet and caring for the environment for the sake of future generations. We are also determined to take an active role in caring for our environment and contribute to a sustainable future.
To meet both these objectives and to help us on our sustainability journey, we have enrolled in Small Green Steps – a 40 step online environmental program that has been specifically developed for childcare services.
We also seek your support and ask you to join us on our sustainability journey by embracing the waste management principles, energy efficiency practices and other sustainability initiatives that we introduce along the way, to ensure that your children have a consistent experience at home.