The Ballan Hostel offers a supported living environment aimed at assisting residents to maintain an active and fulfilling daily life.
Charter of Care Recipients’ Rights and Responsibilities
- Private Rooms with Ensuites (there are two rooms in House E, which share a bathroom)
- Connecting Rooms for Couples
- Meals Prepared In-house
- Lounge & Dining Areas
- Wi-Fi Area & Access to iPads
- Quiet Reading & Seating Nooks
- Activities & Outings (Facility Bus)
- On-site Hairdressing Salon
- Podiatrist Visits
- On-site Dental Clinic
- Occupational Therapy
- On-site GP and Allied Healthcare Clinic (including Audiology, Physiotherapy & Optometry)
- On-site X-ray Facility, Pathology Service & Hospital Pharmacy
- Wellness Programs
- On-site Hydrotherapy Pool, Spa & Rehabilitation Gymnasium
- On-site Hospital and Palliative Care Suite
- On-site Psychology & Social Work Services
- Playground Area for Grandchildren
- Activity Shed
- BBQ Facilities & Sundeck
- Artificial lawn area for Bowls, Bocci, Croquet and Mini Golf
- In-house Laundry Service
- Garden and Vegetable Beds.
Our staff provide a warm and friendly environment where visits from family and friends are always welcomed and encouraged. Respite for carers is also available on request (dependent upon bed availability).
Other Accommodation Options & Supports
Ballan District Health & Care provides residential aged care within a facility that offers wrap-around services, including:
We can provide individual attention, supervision and assistance with:
- All clinical needs (Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses on site)
- Bathing, showering and personal hygiene
- Dressing, undressing and grooming
- Eating and drinking
- Transferring to mobility
- Toileting and maintaining continence and managing incontinence
- Special dietary requirements
- Individual treatments or procedures, including assistance with taking medication;
- Individual attention and support for people who experience confusion or behavioural conditions.
|Please call (03) 5368 1100 for more information or to organise a tour of the facility.